Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a really good day. It is always a good thing to take time to think about how blessed we are. I am so thankful for my family. It was so great to have everyone together. I know there will be a time down the road when I will have to share with "in-laws" so I am just happy to enjoy every minute of this time of my life. I really like being around my big kids. It is fun to joke around with them and just sit and talk. I am really lucky and appreciate all that I have been blessed with. Shannen was home from BYU and decided to make a homemade banana cream pie. Lachelle helped her and it turned out delicious. Traci and Lauren came for dinner and Amber and Ronnie came later for dessert.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Thanks for making the rolls for us Kelli, they were awesome, we owe ya big time! Too bad the game stunk it up!

Tara said...

Kelli. I think you are freakin cute. You guys all look like sisters. Oh, I sold my micro machine! So we are going to have to think of something else to get us together. Mark said the $100 (if that) that I was making a month wasn't cutting it! Rude, huh?!