Thursday, October 25, 2007

Val Vista Sistas Update

I just wanted to update on the final results of the tournament. The young women won their first game tonight and had to play the only undefeated team for the championship. They have played the same team the last two years in a row for the championship game. They were ahead at top of the 7th inning and were playing great! But JUST LIKE LAST YEAR the other team came back to win by 1 run. Haley was awesome but she rolled her ankle in the first game and it is pretty ugly. She said she was fine though and played the whole 2nd game. (probably not a great idea?) She has a big tournament in Hunnington Beach next weekend. Hopefully it will be better by then. The womens team WON the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!! It was so fun. My sister Traci came out tonight to play and she was awesome!!! We played a really good team and even had to play an extra inning because it was tied after 7 innings. If we would have lost we would have had to play the same team again because they would have had to beat us twice. I guess none of us wanted to stay for another game because we scored 10 runs in the 8th inning!!!! Go Val Vista Sistas!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HALEY! WHAT THE HECK! I TOLD YOU TO ICE THAT THING! NOW I'M GONNA BE BUSTED! Yikes! I hope it heals quick cause you're totally tough chick! I'm sorry you got hurt though, that totally stinks! At church ball, especially! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Yay- I am so glad to hear that you guys won!!! I was so depressed I couldn't be there, but we had a class that we couldn't miss!! I knew you guys would pull it out though. That is great that Tracy came out- she would be awesome!
I will have to add you to my blog now that I have found it :-)

Shawna Baker said...

Awesome! So glad you won! Hope Haley heals quick!