Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Val Vista Sistas

Haley and I are both playing on the ward softball teams. I don't have a picture of Haley's team because they played at the same time as us. We are in the midddle of the multi-stake tournament. Both teams won tonight and play tomorrow for the championship. It is really fun to play even though I'm not 25 any more. After the first game I was hurting pretty bad but now I'm good. It really feels good to get out and play and is tons of fun just being with the other ladies.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GO VAL VISTA SISTAS! WE ARE SOOOOO HARD CORE! you are at least, I don't play, ha ha!

Amy Y said...

Looks like a blast....that's fun that both your women and young women are playing at the same time. You and Haley look so cute in your matching t-shirts.